Monday, August 16, 2010

Andy and Doug FTW!

So unfortunitally for me my household doesn't have cable or interent.

YIPPIE FOR BEING POOR!

And of course season 6 of Weeds is starting TODAY!

So I am just going to say it... this BLOWS; not to mention that basically everyone I know is going to be watching it while I am at home watching the same movies that I have watched hundreds of times. UGH!
Well I guess I can atleast be lucky that I have friends that are going to let me catch up on my missed episodes. (Even if they don't know it yet hehehe.)
So for even one that is watching it I only have one thing to say to you...
You suck. Oh and don't tell me ANYTHING about it. I want to have the pleasure of finding out what happens on my own. (M-kay thats 2 things, but whatevs.)
Enjoy the show everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment